Senior Manager CV
We are asked many questions by the middle tier of management about our CV service. The most frequent is “why should I choose you to write my Professional CV?”. A very simple answer is that we are exactly what we say we are; Headhunters, Recruiters, Professional CV Writers and we are engaged in ALL of these activities. We know that our Manager CV writing service will change your prospects instantly. This is not an idle boast – it is a fact. Our skill is to extract the important career detail from you and present that key information in what is regarded as the foremost Professional CV format available in the UK today. We distinguish between the relevant highlights, ensuring that the final CV is keyword focussed and can be parsed by recruitment software.
We actively encourage you not to make a decision until you have talked to our competitors, compared our services and are able to make an informed choice.
our CV writing service will change your prospects instantlyThe Senior Manager CV is suitable for an executives at a Senior Manager level such as Functional Head, Area/Regional Manager, Programme Lead or Director earning £60,000 -89,999 annual salary and includes the following:
- Grieves Pryce
- A free initial telephone discussion and/or critique of your existing CV.
- 1 hour in-depth telephone consultation with a company Partner/Senior Consultant to establish your career history, key skills, accomplishments and current career objectives.
- A bespoke, professional CV with keywords maximised, emailed to you in MS Word & PDF format within an agreed time frame (approx. 5 working days).
- A second consultation to discuss any necessary amendments.
- Advice on how to tailor your CV to specific roles.
- One free future career update.*
If you require more than one of our services, then please call us to discuss a bespoke quotation.
Need more information? Why not book a suitable time to talk to us about your requirements:
Job Search Package £450.00
- A list of the best online job search engines.
- Details of reputable career management sites, used by recruiters to identify high calibre executives.
- Website addresses for the best executive job boards, generalist job sites and specialist/functional online job portals.
- The address, telephone number, contact and website details for the most suitable regional and niche search firms.
- 2 sample covering letters; one for speculative approaches and the other to apply for specific advertised roles.
- Useful tips for attending a formal interview.
Additional CV with different emphasis £200.00
Covering Letter £70.00
Linkedin Profile £200.00
Interview Coaching £150.00
2. Send us your old CV (if you have one) and any supporting information that you think maybe relevant.
3. We agree a mutually convenient date and time for your consultation.
4. We produce a draft CV to an agreed time scale, email it to you and arrange (if we have not already) to discuss any amendments you require.
5. We complete the amendments and send you the finished CV.
How do I know if I need a professional CV?
There can be any number of factors why you have not received the acknowledgement and response which you hoped for, during your job application process. This is why we offer a free initial telephone consultation to critique any existing CVs you have. To book a time, simply e-mail your existing document to email@example.com one of our consultants will review your CV and contact you with feedback.
Do I speak to a consultant or a sales person when I book a CV with you?
You will talk to a consultant. We do not use sales people or high pressure sales techniques. As executives ourselves we are completely aware of what you require and can demonstrate this when you call.
There are so many CV writing firms to choose from – why should I use Grieves Pryce?
We believe that we offer a unique, cost effective service. All of our consultants have at least 15 years’ experience in the recruitment field, are up to date on the competitive nature of the marketplace and know exactly what employers, recruitment agencies and ‘head hunters’ look for in terms of format and content. Please feel free to call other companies for a comparison and discover why we say that we are leading executive cv writers in the UK.
What happens once I place my order?
Once your order has been placed, one of our consultants will contact you by telephone to arrange a suitable consultation time with you and request any further information we will require such as an existing CV (if available) and details of a particular role you are applying for, if necessary. If at this stage, you have not paid, a secure payment will be taken over the telephone.
Why must I make a payment before I have received my CV?
The reason why we take payment up front is twofold; firstly because the in-depth telephone consultation which you will have with one of our consultations lasts around an hour and makes up part of the fee; secondly, because this eliminates the possibility of someone cancelling on the day of the consultation, or not making the consultation at all and taking up a valuable time slot which could have been used to assist another client.
What happens if I need to re-arrange my consultation?
We fully understand that an unforeseen circumstance at work or home can arise on occasion and with this in mind, we are very flexible should you need to re-arrange your consultation time; all we ask is that you try to give us 24 hours notice, if possible.
What happens once I have received my first draft?
Depending on the service you have selected, you will receive a first draft CV in 1,2 or 5 working days. The consultant who undertook your initial consultation will then arrange a second telephone consultation with you, at a time convenient to you and discuss any comments and/or amendments and additions you would like to make before sending you the final draft.
What happens if I am not happy with the draft CV provided?
In the highly unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the draft CV provided in terms of content, or layout, please contact our Partner Tracey Thomas who will personally ensure that the issues are resolved and the document is amended until you are completely happy with the result.
What happens after I have received my final CV?
Grieves Pryce are not only a professional CV writing firm; we pride ourselves on our ability to offer ongoing support and advice to our clients. Depending on which package you choose, we will make selected updates or amendments to your CV document free* of charge over a period of 6-12 months.
How can I find out what your clients have to say about you?
Not found the answer you were looking for?
Please contact us on +44(0)20 144 1507 or 0800 612 4416 and one of our consultant will be happy to discuss your query in full over the telephone.